• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [34819] Items listed as new upon receiving NH

Darma

in Dwarf an all in building menu came up as *new research*

can not do fansy repoort but did take picure of it

new in basic, military goods etc..and I did NOT just get these and did not reach anyting... was just lige this on log in

I play PC and google chrome

beta fejl research.png

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
We're unable to reproduce it; if you or someone else will expecience that again, please let us know.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Since it states you already have build the barracks and the training grounds, it would be strange indeed to label it as new.
Did something else happen to your account maybe? maybe you got moved on the map? or maybe support had to fix something for you?
Anything that wouldn't fall under normal player behavior that you remember that might have happened recently?

Pauly7

This is happening to me in one of my Live cities, but not the other... and not on Beta. It's also randomly popping up that I have 99+ notifications or messages and every once in a while it pops up notifications that I've just received millions of goods (which I haven't).

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thank you both, unfortunately we are already aware of it; but it's sunday, and I won't bet on a early fix

Marindor

Hi everyone,

Our development team is not able to reproduce this issue in the current game version. Can anyone still reproduce it? If so, are we missing any important reproduction steps?