• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [34817] Scrolling on the worldmap with keyboard buttons leads to automatical behaviour

Avenahar

Game version: v1.120-beta.18-(1b4ca18) - html5 (2020-12-22 16:59)
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera GX
LVL2 (core: 72.0.3815.459)

Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name:
Humans or Elves:

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: On the world map I press the button "arrow down" on the keyboard and the world map scrolls down and doesn't stop even if I keep my finger away from the button. It stops scrolling on the worldmap when I press the "arrow up" button but scrolling up doesn't work. The "arrow left" and "arrow right" buttons are working while scolling down and change the direction of scrolling but don*t stop ist.
This behaviour works with any arrow button on my keyboard with which I start. E.g. "arrow left" starts scrolling left, scrolling doesn't stop even if I press "arrow" up" or "arrow down" which changes the direction but it continues to the left side. Only pressing "arrow right" stops scrolling. But scrolling right deosn't work.

__
__

Expected situation:
Scrolling on the worldmap only when keyboard button is pressed. Chaning in the opposite direction possible at any time.

__
__

Reproduction Steps
1. open world map
2. press "arrow down" on the keyboard
3. scrolling down on the world map is starting
4. stop pressing the button "arrow down" on the keyboard
5. scrolling down on the world map continues
6. press "arrow up" on the keyboard
7. scrolling down stops
8. now any scrolling is not possible

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

unfortunately a screenshot from this bug is not possible