• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [34654] World map provinces all reset to zero

Angeduciel

Looks like all my completed provinces have been reset to 0/8
1607078060763.png

I now have 40 pages of incomplete provinces, and I can't explore

I am able to complete one of these reset province, but then when I go bacl on the map, it resetes again. At least, my number of completed provinces stays the same
1607078688663.png

Last edited:

Aeva

I can negotiate and I will gain the kp's and the relics but not the province. And I can do the same one again and again...

Karvest

finishing actually unfinished province is counted for expansions, but doesn't reveal neighbors.

Karvest

Hope you will fix it today (not just disable), since your band-aid affects tournament.

Jaxom

And I cannot do event quest that asks for encounters. No way I can do 10 spire encounters.

Here on computer with Windows10 and Google Chrome, not possible to do the tournament also. And still the look of open provinces, wich are already done in reality.

Karvest

After restart it was possible to complete provinces and they stayed completed. The bug itself (non-persistent province information) seems already fixed. I guess now they are trying to find the way to rollback all map progress to the today's morning state but leave everything else intact...

galrond

I was able to do some of the tournament provinces, just not 1 and 2.
Can´t do map encounters in open province. And yes it´s not done already :D
So stuck in event, and unable to "finish" tournament :(