• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [34492] Beta won’t load on ipad

DeletedUser2954

Played ok on live world this morning then logged out and tried to log into beta but game does not load getS to part 4 of 16 and then grinds to a halt. Tried at least 10 times over last 30 minutes still cant login

Velours

Yes, after wiping the chat out, now impossible to login on beta. Goes to 100% but stuck on 4/16.
Hopefully it is not the same problem than last week...

GerdyaanB

Yes, after wiping the chat out, now impossible to login on beta. Goes to 100% but stuck on 4/16.
Hopefully it is not the same problem than last week...
Also on Android......this also makes logins in on life worlds impossible apart fromwiping the data......do you guys test this at all?

Uffauffa

Same for me.
Btw, lesser problem, yesterday the chat has gone. Where, I don’t know :).

Just to give you more info
OS iPad IOS 14.2
74AF0CED-6DCB-4D2B-8FD3-23F902BE9F02.jpeg

Last edited:

DeletedUser2954

I was running version 1.117.3 nothing on App Store saying new version was available. I deleted app and reloaded and it now says trying to load v 118.1 but still fails to load. But noticeboard seems t9 suggest v 119 was released for beta?

FieryArien

Same here. Thanks for the warning Velours! Thanks to you I logged in first to my live server cities and only at the end I tried beta. The app is stuck now on loading screen exactly as you reported.

GerdyaanB

You can delete the app. data....and then restart without lading the app. Itself.....and reach life worlds again...

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks all, confirmed. It seems this has something to do with the changes to the event quests which happened this morning. I'll update this thread with further information as soon as possible

Velours

I am on iOS 14.3. It was working fine until I updated Elvenar mobile via AppStore this morning, so I have a feeling that the problem is related to the app. update.

DeletedUser2954

Thanks for update Amy my fellowship is having a cull of people who don’t do daily visits to all fellowship members each day this week so hope I still have a fellowship to go back to

DeletedUser3135

Thanks. I am in the same boat and can't log in. US and German server were ok, but not Beta. I hate to always delete the app, just so I can play but what can you do. Thanks for all you do.