• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [34438] Winter magic Quest #48 use booster instants not working

Aerendil

Game version: v1.118-beta.16-(8751c15) - html5 (2020-11-18 12:23)
HTML5 Yes/No:yes
Game world:Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:Firefox
Flash Player version:-
Operating System or Mobile Device:Windows
Screen resolution:4k
Account name:Aerendil
Humans or Elves:Humans

Reproducibility:
5/5

Quest title: #48 use booster instants or...
There is also an earlier quest with the goal "use booster instants" which isnt working as well

Current situation:
Neither time booster, ancieet wisdom nor coin rain boosts are counted. The quest symbol shows a time booster
Edit: I used the time booster to speed up goods production and to speed up building time, not on MA

Expected situation:
they should be counted and the quest completed

workaround
or negotiate 4 encounters works. I used the alternative to finish the quest

Last edited:

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I see that you have already complete this quest, so I can assume that it isn't a bug.
By the way, only time boosters work on these quests.

Deleted User - 90665

@InnoGames @Konys I am experiencing the same problem.. I have used 2 x 2hr boosters, a 15 min booster, and a 3rd 2hr booster for the repeat test..

Attachments

• Booster Instants.png
    Booster Instants.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Booster Instants2.png
    Booster Instants2.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Booster Instants3.png
    Booster Instants3.png
    188.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Booster Instants4.png
    Booster Instants4.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Booster Instants5.png
    Booster Instants5.png
    487 KB · Views: 91

DeletedUser3314

Try to use them on MA (to make CC), that's what I did and it counted towards the quest.

Deleted User - 90665

Attachments

• Booster Instants5.png
    Booster Instants5.png
    487 KB · Views: 107
  • Booster Instants6.png
    Booster Instants6.png
    508.7 KB · Views: 99

Deleted User - 90665

@InnoGames @Konys Please could we reopen this ticket? Or should I resubmit?

Edit: I will be doing the other option to get past this quest too, please note however that this IS a bug.. Thank-you.. ;)

Attachments

• Booster Instants7.png
    Booster Instants7.png
    540.7 KB · Views: 97
Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

@InnoGames @Konys Please could we reopen this ticket? Or should I resubmit?

Edit: I will be doing the other option to get past this quest too, please note however that this IS a bug.. Thank-you.. ;)

The game always shows the one you have completed the most of. 1 of 2 is greater than 0 of 3, so it shows the building requirement. If you then used two time boosters, the display should change to read 2 of 3, because that is the greater amount.

And this is not an "either/or". You have to do two buildings OR three time boosters, not one of each.

Deleted User - 90665

The game always shows the one you have completed the most of. 1 of 2 is greater than 0 of 3, so it shows the building requirement. If you then used two time boosters, the display should change to read 2 of 3, because that is the greater amount.

And this is not an "either/or". You have to do two buildings OR three time boosters, not one of each.
I understand, however, I used boosters to complete the building.. If it had registered the boosters, it would show the "x/3" as there were more boosters used than buildings upgraded at the time of the screenshot.. ;)

Martia

For me the time boosters did not work, I tried different ones because I thought the 10 minutes or 1 hour were too short, but they all did not work for me. I think I tried to shorten production time and spire waiting time. I used the alternative then.

Deleted User - 90665

I have now reached the OP's quest and it still does not work.. I had to use the workaround again..

Can we get some feedback please @InnoGames ?

Attachments

• Booster Instants8.png
    Booster Instants8.png
    558.2 KB · Views: 112

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi all, sorry to keep you waiting but this issue has required lots of time to be founded and reproduced; now we're able to confirm it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Even though this is tagged as Fixed, either it never was or the fix was not shared to the Live servers from Beta, as this bug is now being posted about on the US forum.