• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [33855] Settings not responding

iDavis

Game version: v1.116-beta.2-(7231cf1) - html5_ax3 (2020-10-08 20:31)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 78.0.2 (tried also in Chrome and Edge)
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1980*720
Account name: iDavis
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
When I try to toggle on / off atmospheric effects, after clicking Save, the change is not performed. The same goes with switching to Flash. After clicking Save, no "Needs game reload" window appears, so no change is performed.

Expected situation:
Settings behave as always..

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open in-game settings
2. Try to switch to Flash or toggle atmospheric effects on / off (maybe it´s also the case of other settings out there, but I´m rather not trying it, to avoid stucking in strange settings setup).

C-Nymph

I can confirm. Just came to the forum to report this issue, but since it's already here, I will confirm this happens.

I tried to switch from HTML5 back to Flash, but instead of that happening (and then triggering a reload), it instead 'magically' ticked all boxes I didn't want to be ticked (also the "Always start all WS productions all at once" on the same tab and the "toggle atmospheric effects" on the other tab as well) and whatever I try, it won't change.