• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [33686] Confirmation of production boost increases not appearing during tournaments

Pauly7

Game version: 1.114
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta-1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.433
Operating System or Mobile Device: PC - Windows 10
Screen resolution: I can't tell on this PC
Account name: Pauly7
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
When completing tournament provinces, when the resulting relics gains cause the production bonus to increase there is no longer a pop up to say that this has happened. (My production bonus is still below 700%). This has occurred since the start of this week's tournament.

Expected situation:
Normally a pop up appears saying the production bonus has increased and displaying the previous value and the new value.

Reproduction Steps
Open Main Hall. Check the production bonus and how many relics required to increase it.
2. Play enough tournament provinces to collect the required number of relics.
3. Note that no pop up has appeared.
4. Check the Main Hall and note that the bonus did, indeed, increase.

FieryArien

I’d like to add that it’s not browser specific issue. The pop-up is missing in the mobile app as well (iOS app 1.113.2).

Marindor

Hi guys,

Our development team is currently unable to reproduce this issue. Is this still happening for anyone?

Pauly7

Since posting the bug all my production boosts hit max. However, after Amy had confirmed it I did subsequently see one notification appear whilst on the mobile app. I assumed that meant it had been fixed by that point.