• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [33443] Mobile - Barracks and Training Grounds Not Completing Productions

novascotiarsa

I set up productions in my Barracks and Training Ground that would have completed a couple of hours ago. I had logged out of the beta world and upon logging back in a few hours later, none of the productions had finished. The production queues are all still full and the time remaining showed an amount of 0sec.
The production timer on the first production slot started counting down while I was in the game but the total time remained unchanged. Upon logging out and back in again, the production queues were empty again.

Game version: 1.111.1-fc2d9a4-256 (zz 1.113)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: IOS 13.6.1
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System or Mobile Device:iPad
Screen resolution:
Account name:NovaScotiaRSA
Humans or Elves:
Humans
Reproducibility 4/5
Reproduction Steps
1. Setup troop production in Barracks and/or Training grounds
2. Log out of game
3. Log into game after troop training time has elapsed
4. Troops will still show in production, queue, time remaining will be 0 sec

Attachments

• IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    741.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    744.7 KB · Views: 118

Marindor

Hi @novascotiarsa , about this part "Upon logging out and back in again, the production queues were empty again." Did you acquire the units correctly, or were your trained units completely lost?

novascotiarsa

Hi @novascotiarsa , about this part "Upon logging out and back in again, the production queues were empty again." Did you acquire the units correctly, or were your trained units completely lost?
Hi Marindor

I did appear to acquire the troops (in terms of they were available for collection when I first logged in), but after acquiring them the queues were all still full, with the queues only being reset after I logged out and back in again. I will rerun another set of productions and if my troop count does not increase when I collect the new batch of troops I will let you know.

FieryArien

@Marindor, I’ve got iOS app1.111.1 and also experiencing the issue. I only have barracks. My test showed, that I do acquire the troops. Steps were:
1) Fill the training queue, log out.
2) Login an hour later, take a screenshot of number of squads using world map province:
B2894CAF-A4B9-47DB-917E-3944641C6374.jpeg
3) Collect the troops in barracks. (46 troops collected, that’s about half a squad.)
4) Check the queue in barracks. (Showing as full — wrong.)
5) Take a screenshot of number of squads using world map province:
5CBB7967-3FD8-4F15-9D14-C3620E16FE0F.jpeg
(The number of squads increased by half a squad — correct.)
6) Logout, restart the app, login.
7) Check the queue in barracks. (One slot was available — correct.)