• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [33442] Barracks units blinking and wrong timers

palmira

People on app only are reporting being unable to train on the 3 buildings. Sometimes for me collecting on the app, except barracks, of course, bugged thoroughly, doesn't free one slot but works fine on browser.

Isioloder

Agree, not funny, especially during the tournament, but I am in the "happier" situation of having bugged barracks only...

Marindor

Hi guys,

As it's a pretty complicated issue, our development team is still working on resolving the barracks bugs. As long as the status of the bug reports is still on "confirmed", the fix is not (fully) implemented yet. When it gets changed to "fixed", it should be resolved. By then we will of course also post an update in our release notes.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Enevhar Aldarion

The Beta update this morning fixed the problem for me. I only have the barracks and training grounds, but both are working correctly again.

ZenZebra

Certainly still problematic for me can't use barracks at all and still only have 3 slots for training in mercenary camp - working with browser.

palmira

apparently is fixed but I will only know for sure after I collect the golems. ANyway the troops being trained disappeared and the supplies used were not returned :(

ZenZebra

only the barracks is fixed the mercenary camp still has restricted the number of slots you can train - I used to be able to train 5 now can only train 3 - really not great since my I just processed two squad upgrades in the last 2 weeks!

Enevhar Aldarion

I had 5 slots before so why would I only have 3 now? that is a bug!

Before the change, you had 5 slots total for all three buildings. Now you will have 5 slots for each building, once you upgrade it far enough. This may also require researching all 5 troops to get all 5 slots.

Deleted User - 86059

Please remember chaps and chappess English only in the Beta forum ;)

kasárna blika a nejdou používat-- muže někdo problém odstranit

Translation =

the barracks flash and they can't be used-- can someone fix the problem

Karvest

Again, before that change (not this issue, but game change, read patch notes) there was only one training queue, which has 5 slots opened by upgrading barracks. Now there are 3 different queues, and each one get more slots by upgrading appropriate building. Merc camp gets 4 slot at level 5, and 5 slot at level 9.

PrimroseSylvia

@Karvest is right
mc.png

Marindor

This problem should now be resolved. If anyone still experiences any issues, please let us know.