• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [32409] Unable to login / internal server 500 errors after logging in

Jixel

Game version: (can't check at the moment)
Game world:
zz1
Browser + version: Chrome ( Version 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: n/a
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Jixel
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:

This morning (after Air Traders event has ended), I've been having a number of issues:
- after logging in and interacting with different parts of my city, I would see "Internal server error 500" and be kicked out of the game.
- at the moment, when trying to log in I get the message "Oops ! Logging in to this world is currently not possible. Please try again later."
- the Air Trader quest line is still showing in my quests, and progress was even registered toward it (before I got the error 500 above).

Currently can't log in to get the game version etc - I'm using Chrome ( Version 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) ), and the HTML5 version of the game.

Expected:
Able to log in and interact with city normally. No Air Trader quests left after event completes.

Loki Blue

Game version:
Game world:
zz1
Browser + version: Chrome ( Version 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Windows 10
Account name: Loki Blue
Humans or Elves: Elf

2020-06-18.png

Ice Bear does not approve. :confused:

Enevhar Aldarion

Yes, I get the "oops" message on browser and when I try the mobile app, I get the lying message of "something is wrong with your internet connection". I have not been able to enter the game since the event ended. It seems that removing the event from the server has broken the server.

SeekerElora

Same situation as first poster. Mobile app doesn't work, and logging in on Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox, all with Windows 10 OS doesn't work. I get the "Oops" message on PC, and am simply told to try again later on mobile.

DeletedUser724

cannot access for long time....several hours
I think it happen when event end
may be event is illegal , so Inno take legal action to stop game running forever

DeletedUser1681

It's very early in Germany right now, also in some parts of Europe it's a "long weekend" - so, might be few people at hand to correct the prob. Hope it doesn't take too long.

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version:v1.108-beta.1-(6ba9999) (2020-06-18 09:05)
Game world:
zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 76.0.1 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.344
Operating System: Windows 10
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:

After logging into game today i had 548 KP in my bar, no clue from where

Expected:

Reproduction steps:
No clue what happened

kps.JPG

Edit:

My chapter 2 city got 85 runes from Golden Abyss and Tome of Secret aswell on top of KPs

Last edited:

iDavis

Not only KPs, also many instants in inventory (around 40 supplies 100%, coins 100%, ancient knowledge (20), carting libraries and 18 of each set buildings from last event).

Dony

King of Bugs
Somehow grant prize rewards got multiplied
If there wont be a roll back, than thank you very much

DeletedUser3238

Not only KPs, also many instants in inventory (around 40 supplies 100%, coins 100%, ancient knowledge (20), carting libraries and 18 of each set buildings from last event).
I'm also experiencing this. I didn't notice the other things until you mentioned it, probably distracted by the 540KP....

Enevhar Aldarion

I was able to get back in again when I checked it about a half hour ago. And then I got kicked out a few minutes ago for the server to be updated.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi everyone,

The team is already on this.

Status update:
  • Removed surplus items.
  • Removed surplus Rune Shards
  • Currently removing KP
Do not worry, we made sure you cannot go negative.

That said, we are removing the extra KP but are leaving 50 of these KP in the account as a small thank you for the quick reports and the many honest players who did contact us. We feel that a small compensation is in order.

Last edited:

Lissona

In the inventory all things seem to have been cleaned up. But when I go into one of my wonders and want to use an instant, it shows me a 20 point instant (which I don't have) - but with the quantity 0.

wonder.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
In the inventory all things seem to have been cleaned up. But when I go into one of my wonders and want to use an instant, it shows me a 20 point instant (which I don't have) - but with the quantity 0.

View attachment 7460

Since the cleanup happened serverside and not clientside, things like this can happen.
Refreshing your game should fix this issue.