• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [32140] "Random rune" tournament reward is broken

Karvest

Game version: v1.107-beta.2-(9662f51) (2020-06-04 14:25)
HTML5 Yes/No: Any
Game world:Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome x64
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.374
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 2560x1600
Account name:
Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
10 chest tourney reward is now x8 of the same rune (at least 2 tourneys in a row)

Expected situation:
reward should be 8 random runes

Reproduction Steps:
1.get 10 chest in tournament
2.observe rewards

Screenshots of the bug:

1591474268616.png

1591474277574.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
A guildie of me had this one live last week aswell, While i myself didn't have it.
The only thing that was different between him and me was, that he was a bit further in the techtree. Did you both finish the last chapter already? (Trying to pinpoint the exact cause)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Aye ignore my last post, I've had the live mods check my account and apperently i got 8 of the same rune aswell.
So its not specifically for certain players, but for all.

Ashrem

Has there been any acknowledgement/update on where this is in the list of things to be fixed?

Enevhar Aldarion

Gods forbid they mention it in the release notes so we can avoid asking useless questions.....

Also, since the thread tag was never changed from Confirmed to Fixed or the thread moved to the Fixed sub-forum. Now they just need to fix this on all the Live servers too.