• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [31662] May Celebration - Daily login quests doesnt have quest window anymore in Flash

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.104-beta.5-(e79d985) (2020-04-27 13:48)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 73.0.1 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.344
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:

Daily login quests doesnt have quest window anymore, prior to this day, after opening daily login quests you could click on that button to obtain those 10 seeds, now when you click on daily login quest, quest from the left menu disappears, you dont see any blimps that you got +10 seeds, but counter in event banner is rised by 10, its unclear if we got this seeds or not (if we dont pay attention to event banner) or if we finished that quest or not (I didnt finished main quests yet)

Expected:
Either let us claim our daily login seeds similar to last days with quest window, or show blimp with +10 seeds

Reproduction steps:
1. Log into game
2. Click on daily login quest icon
3. observe that icon/quest disappear, that there is no blimp of +10 seeds, nothing indicating that you finished quest or got seeds

Marindor

@Dony Do you mean you didn't get the window in which you had to click "claim" after opening the daily login bonus? Because I did get that screen.

Dony

King of Bugs
yes, on 2 accounts today morning, i have clicked on it , nothing happened, quest giver disappeared, but we have different version now, can check only tomorrow

Marindor

Ok could you do that please? Also, if anyone else (still) encounters the described behaviour, please let us know.

Marindor

Thank you, I was able to reproduce it now. It seems to be a Flash only issue. We'll forward it :)

Dony

King of Bugs
Maybe related to this or a new bug but all quests in the game lost reward window, finishing story quest doesnt show you in a new window what you have got like it was up until now

Marindor

@Dony Our devs are having a hard time reproducing it. Is it still happening for you and if so, do you have any more info?

Dony

King of Bugs
both of this issues were fixed during this week
daily login quests got small reward window
and other quests got normal reward window like before