• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [31393] Tournament province changes to world map province after disconnected from the game

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.103-beta.1-(ffbd638) (2020-04-08 20:25)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 75.0 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.344
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:

Tournament province changes to world map province after disconnected from the game

Expected:
It should stay as tournament province with all relevant assets

Reproduction steps:
1. open world map
2. select any tournament province
3. choose 1 encounter
4. enter battlefield
5. do some moves with your units
6. disconnect game from internet
7. after relog game asks you to continue in a battle
8. click on continue
9. let the game reach the point where it stopped
10. finish battle
11. after leaving battlefield notice that loading is a bit longer then usuall
12. now in province you can see in down left difficulty level from world map provinces
13. top bar shows KP bar instead of rewards for tournament province
14. graphics for each encounter is changed to world map province graphics
15. after clicking on any encounter it still says it will grant tournament points
16. after leaving province map is centered around your city

Marindor

@Dony Our development team has a hard time reproducing this. Can you still reproduce it and if so, do you have any additional info?

Dony

King of Bugs
I have tried it now again, i can still reproduce it but from my tests now i think the province must be far away from city
When i tried to do it in province 6-9 it was ok, then i tried province 50+ and it bugged out
When you watch my video you can see that after i click on the tournament province whole world map move to that position but since it was too far away, there are plenty of black tiles (not loaded images) and i think this could have something to do with it
Because provinces 6-9 are close to the city and world map is usually all loaded properly so close to our city
Thats the only extra observation i can provide