• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [31183] KP not going into fellows AW

sunrae

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)v1.102-beta.4-(e8f03d4) (2020-03-30 22:25)
HTML5 Yes/No:yes
Game world:Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device:
Screen resolution:
Account name:
_Sunrae_
Humans or Elves: Elves
Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)5

Quest title:
(if applicable)

Current situation:
__Clicked on AW icon and donated 5kp instant did not register on fellows AW but did remove the instant from my inventory. Tried again with 7 kp instant, same thing happened
__

Expected situation:
__Expected kp to be entered into fellows AW
__

Reproduction Steps:
1.clicked on icon
2.Research page opened
3.Donated kp
4.Kp left inventory
5.[/BKP did not register in chosed AW

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2019

elvenar_banner_small.png

maxiqbert

same here
the new system is pretty , but doesn't work at all
And I didn't notice before having spent hundreds of instants o_O

Ainor

via app it's not possible to donate to neighbors, is only shown the aw list on the world map.

DeletedUser605

I've tried this too with the same problem ... although my instants weren't removed from my inventory.
Works fine with normal KP though.

Marindor

Hi everyone,

A bit more information: The KP instants that should have been donated in the other players AW, turned out to be invested in your own AW instead. We will get a game update today to resolve this issue. In the meantime: Should you be affected by this, you could choose to either:

1. Leave it as is for now (so leave the KP in your own AW); or
2. Send us a Support Ticket so that we can remove the KP from your AW and give you back the instant(s)

Whichever you prefer :) Sorry for the inconvenience caused.