• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [30750] AW - possible to invite player to fellowship while they are already in a fellowship

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.100-beta.4-(b83c85b) (2020-03-02 11:45)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 73.0.1 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.330
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:

It is possible to invite players to fellowship through ancient wonder while they are already in a fellowship, that menu should be show fellowship insead, like everywhere else in the game.

Expected:
Invite menu should be replaced with show fellowship if player is already in a fellowship

Reproduction steps:
1. have 1 ancient wonder where player from another fellowship donated atleast 1 KP
2. open that ancient wonder
3. click on research tab
4. click on player name
5. observe that 3rd option from menu says invite instead of show fellowship

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
Thanks for your report Dony. I can confirm the described behaviour. However, i am not sure if it's a bug or not. Because, even if there is an "Invite" button, it is not really possible to invite them. This is what you get after clicking the "Invite" button.

1583161718916.png

This message makes me think it is intended.

So, let's see what the devs say about it.

Dony

King of Bugs
the bug part is it should show as
inv.PNG

if a player is already in a fellowship, this menu you get everywhere in the game

its misleading to let you believe that players who inserted KPs into your wonders are all fellowshipless