• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [30117] Need to click several times to launch goods production

Eligor

Game version: v1.97-beta.6-(8f6eaf3) (2020-01-22 08:55)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Chrome Version 79.0.3945.117 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
Flash Player version:
N/A
7Operating System or Mobile Device:
Windows 7
Screen resolution:
1920x1080
Account name:
Eligor
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility:
4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
__ In goods (any kind of) production window, I need to click several times on button before the production order is taken into account
__ Happening only since this morning

Expected situation:
__ Only need one click to launch goods production
__

Reproduction Steps
1. Open goods production windows
2. Select one of avalaible production options
3. Click on the button

Screenshots of the bug:
N/A

DeletedUser2690

I have tried this with both Windows 7 and Windows 10, Chrome, both Flash Player and HTML5. It took only one click to start production. For that reason, I will label this report as cannot reproduce.

DeletedUser140

I have it sometimes, but I do not know the reason. F5 helps!

Eligor

I am still having it right now, and also with Armory (breeding grounds) when lauching orc production : not absoluty sure about this, but it seems most likely to happen when you click on the middle of the button, rather than of its left/right sides.

alainemk

Previously, clicking on the Green Bar started production, now you have to click the body of the window to start the production. FWIW, I am on PC using Google Chrome.

DeletedUser3023

soooooo....is it going to get fixed pretty soon? I won't be able to run about half of my productions tonight. :-/

Karvest

Hotkeys is much faster way to start production, I didn't even noticed this bug until specifically tried to reproduce...