• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Battle 3 Star Units- Now Better than ever!

ALdbeign

So, with the latest change...
In order to improve your chances on the battlefield in especially the earlier chapters, we will give your units more power on their first and second level. This will be done by moving the attack and defense bonuses to the previous level. That means that on the first and second levels of the unit, the attack and defense bonuses will be higher than before. The third level of the unit then unlocks a unit's (extra) ability, but does not increase the attack and defense bonus again. So, the third level of the unit remains unchanged, while the first and second level's strength are increased.

My proposal is fairly simple and will support the current pentagon setup (as well as the recent change).

have a bonus to the basic debuffs already in place to be applied to the units "weak" to said unit.
the Total Bonus would be 10% broken down as follows
3 swords = 3% bonus above the standard debuff bonus.
4 swords = 5% bonus above the standard debuff bonus.
5 swords = 7% bonus above the standard debuff bonus.

As the 3 units of each pentagon type are 3/5, 4/4, or 5/3 this would result in a bonus of +3%/+7%, +5%/+5%, and +7%/+3% respectively.
Examples:
Storm Barbarian (3 star human light melee unit)
currently at 3 stars, the unit has 30% increased damage as a debuff.
vs its "weak" unit types it would have 35% increased damage debuff for either Light Ranged or Mage units.

Sinister Cerberus (3 star Training Ground light melee unit)
Currently at 3 stars, the unit has 20% increased damage debuff for either Light ranged or Mage units.
vs it's "weak" units it would have 27% increased damage debuff for Mage units, and 23% increased damage debuff for Light Ranged units.

Drone Rider (3 star Mercenary Camp light melee unit)
Currently at 3 stars, the unit has 20% decreased attack as a debuff.
vs it's "weak" units it would have 27% decreased attack debuff for Light Ranged units, and 23% decreased attack debuff for Mage units.

This will provide a promotion gain that is consistent with the new battle system and does not detract from the recent improvements to low level units.

Pro: This will make the 3rd tier improvement to a unit consistent with the battle pentagon.
Con: There may be a lack of complaints from players about this change.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

edit-grammar!
edit2-Corrected intro to replace erroneous data - Thanks Dony!

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
1star units will have the strength/hp of 2star units and 2star units will have the strength/hp of 3 star units
that is not correct
1 star unit got only bonuses from 2 star, hp/base damage didnt changed
same for 2 star > 3 star

ALdbeign

hmm ok, i will adjust my initial post then, i still feel this is a good suggestion though. Thank you. :)

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
you also need to realize that enemy will get this "buff" aswell which will make fights even harder for most people

ALdbeign

I do realize this, the issue was raised however that the last promotion of units is meaningless by bumping the benefits of these promotions up a notch. This addresses that issue.

Marindor

At the moment we don't have the intention to continue with this suggestion so we'll archive this thread now :)