• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29956] Can't return to multiwave combat

justpeeking

Game version: v1.96-beta.3-(038f029) (2020-01-07 09:06)
HTML5 Yes/No: no
Game world: beta1, hu1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: FF 71, Edge 44
Flash Player version: v32.0.0.255
Operating System or Mobile Device: Win10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: justpeeking
Humans or Elves: human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
After clicking "next wave", I saw a chat message of a fellow, I clicked on his name and clicked "visit" in order to put some kp to his aw as a respond to his message.
His city was successfully loaded, but the next wave combat screen was still on. I could not dismiss it with the upper right corner "x" and I could not proceed with the combat, because the "fight" button did nothing.

Expected situation:
Either "visit" option should be disabled between waves in chat pop-up window (just like during fight) or "fight" button should return to next fight.

Reproduction Steps
Start a multiwave fight in the tower
2. Win 1st fight and click "next wave"
3. Before clicking "fight", open chat side window and click on a name of a fellow
4. click on "visit" in the pop-up window
5. wait until city of fellow loads in and then try to click any button on the pop up dialog window of next fight - experience lack of response
6. must reload game to continue

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 73

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
confirmed.
Seems to me you shouldnt be able to go to other player when you are in mid combat. and if you do, you should get warning that you are abandoning your current fight.

Last edited: