• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29732] Main Hall lvl34+35 credits wrong amount of coins from NH

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version:v1.94-beta.11-(8b5f31f) (2019-11-29 15:00)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 70.0.1 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.270
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Receiving NH on main hall shows in tooltip and in overview panel of main hall lvl34-35 different amount then what is credited after collecting it.

Expected:
Amount of coins received from NH on main hall should be the same as stated in tooltip and overview panel of Main hall

Reproduction steps:
1. have main hall lvl34 or 35
2. observe overview panel of main hall about how much coins you will receive upon getting NH
3. get 1 NH on main hall
4. observe tooltip of main hall before collecting
5. collect coins from main hall
6. observe blimp over main hall
7. observe blimp under TOP HUD showing different amount

DeletedUser2690

I have tried to reproduce this in both Chrome + HTML5 and Firefox + FlashPlayer. I cannot reproduce. The amount added to my coins is correct. The amount showing in the blimp is correct.

@Dony I will leave this open for your response. Perhaps there is something I am not understanding correctly.

Dony

King of Bugs
i am just waiting for some nice soul to polish my main hall so i can make screenshots :)

DeletedUser2690

Does that mean the problem is when you receive NH on your main hall, not when you give NH? I'm sorry. I missed that detail. I guess I need some more caffeine. :oops:

Let me try this again.

DeletedUser2690

I have used several cities to do NH to my chapter 15 city. Each one clicked on the main hall. I can now confirm this bug report. Below is a description of what actually happened. I'm not quick enough to make a screenshot using my current keypad.

1. I visited Theodore and did neighborly help using another of my cities.
2. My main hall shows NH on main hall is worth 77,000 coins.
2. I collected the main hall in Theodore using Firefox and Flash. It does the same thing with Chrome and HTML5.
3. The blimp showed I received 260,000 coins for having received NH.
4. The game actually added 280,000 coins to my balance.

This happened several times. I checked to be sure it worked correctly when giving NH and it does.

This bug is now confirmed.

Karvest

77k coins is your reward for doing NH, not receiving. You should look at tooltip to see amount of coins you should receive on getting NH (in game files it is 260k for MH lvl35). if you actually get 280k - then serverside buildings DB is different from clientside.

DeletedUser2690

then serverside buildings DB is different from clientside.

It does say I receive 260k for NH and that is what the blimp shows; but what is actually added is 280k. I don't understand the above statement. I'm not a programmer of this type, just a long term player. :confused:

Karvest

Blimp flying from MH itself is shown by client using its own buildings database.
Actual coins (blimp on top) is credited by server, using its own buildings database.
If those numbers are different - databases are inconsistent.

DeletedUser2690

The blimp from the MH is 260k. The one underneath the HUD is 280k.

Dony

King of Bugs
my quess is that its numbers from lvl 35 and 36, while it should be from lvl 34 and 35
only devs knows that tho

Dony

King of Bugs
mainhall lvl34
mh34.png