• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29731] Magical buildings not counting

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser2770

Game version: v1.94-beta.11-(8b5f31f) (2019-11-29 15:00)
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1360 x 768
Account name: tat2mikki
Humans or Elves:
Humans
Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Powerful Workshops

Current situation:
I am in Orcs chapter and have a quest to "upgrade 2 workshops to level 20 or higher".
I have completed the research in Orcs and Goblins for the "Orc Style Workshops", tooltip says it "allows you to upgrade your workshops to level 20 and 21".
I have 4 magic workshops. I have completed upgrading them to Orc chapter, which should make them the equivalent of lvl 20/21.
However, they are not counting towards this quest. So I am stuck. Unless I want to wait until I make it thru the remainder of my Orc research tree and into next chapter so I can "decline" the quest.

Expected situation:
Why are the magic workshops not counting? Is there a fix for this?
Orc chapter magic workshops count for every other quest (events) that requires Orc chapter workshops, why are they not counting for this?

Yes, I have contacted Support. I was told I did not get a ws upgrade in chapter 8 so will have to wait to get them to chapter 9 where the next upgrade is, or buy new ws for this chapter. And how would that make any sense anyways? Why would I need to wait until NEXT chapter to have the ability to complete a quest from THIS chapter?

My research tree shows I DID research and receive a workshop upgrade for Chapter 8 (Orcs & Goblins), and that it allows "upgrading to level 20 and 21". And my magic workshops are upgraded to Orc chapter 8, which means they ARE level 20/21.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 97
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by a moderator: