• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29700] Spire - diplomacy - it is possible to offer resources which shouldnt be

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version:v1.94-beta.10-(67207e7) (2019-11-29 10:59)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 70.0.1 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.270
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
It is possible to offer resources in spire/diplomacy which are not meant to be offered anymore

Expected:
Not possible to offer resources which are meant to be offered anymore

Reproduction steps:
1. open spire
2. click on convince
3. make 5x same offer
4. if you were unlucky this resource should be now blocked, and souldnt be able to be offered anymore (if you were lucky and all 5 offers were right, try another encounter)
5. now click on that resource exactly in the near top/middle (above icon), will take some time to find exact pixel
6. observe that you can offer resources which are not meant to be offered anymore

i can make a video if you are unlucky to find that pixel

Attachments

• spire1.PNG
    spire1.PNG
    385.3 KB · Views: 103

DeletedUser2690

Confirmed using Chrome plus HTML5 and Firefox plus Flash.

Steps are as posted in OP, except I clicked in upper right corner of the icon box. After the poster's additional statement, I checked again. One can click anywhere at the top of the box, near the outline of the box, and achieve the results mentioned in the OP.

I tried leaving the chest (aborting convincing session) and going back to see if it would do it again. It would not. Upon closing the browser and re-entering the city, the same item could be offered as listed in the OP. The same item can actually be offered three times or more (after paying diamonds) on the first chest after entering the city.

In addition, when I went back to the chest after aborting convincing, my troop did not move to the chest as he should have. See pictures below.

Attachments

• Spire convincing.png
    Spire convincing.png
    292.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Spire convincing 2.png
    Spire convincing 2.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 99

DeletedUser2690

i think its tied to first encounter upon logging into game

Correct again. I had left the city before and came back in, but did not close the browser. Actually, you can click anywhere on the top near the outline of the box. I will correct my statement. Have you ever thought about being a QA moderator? ;)