• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29477] Mobile app - auto updates not working correctly

iDavis

Game version: 1.92.2-c9d3bf2-256
HTML5 Yes/No:
Game world:
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 7.1
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: Samsung Galaxy J5 2016
Screen resolution: 1280x720
Account name:
iDavis
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility:
3/5 (mean only for specific situations, listed below)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Several auto updates in the game don't work properly (compared with browser version). Almost everytime is needed some player's action to update number or icon (as the result of specific update), which should be done automatically.
I usually meet this problem in these parts:
  • New KP adding to the bar - when countdown (1 hour for new KP) reach zero, it doesn't add my KP to the bar automatically. I need to perform some action (for example collecting something (coins,...)) and then I really get my KP. Until then, countdown stays on 0:00.
  • Units - when one of my training slots in barracks is finished, icon of specific unit doesn't appear immediately - I need to do some action in the game again to see it and be able to collect it (until then even trying to collect units or open barracks doesn't work).

Expected situation:
Result of every production is visible without a need to "refresh" the game somehow.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Wait until your KP bar is about to add new KP
2. Notice, when your countdown reach 0 you actually don't get anything
3. Collect something in your city and notice, that KP is added

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Marindor

Some things indeed need a game action to get updated, to prevent memory usage from going up too much. This is not a game bug but a design choice to reduce memory usage :)