• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix [29466] NH - significantly longer response when doing NH in random city

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version:v1.93-beta.9-(b5d7005) (2019-11-15 09:10)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 70.0 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.270
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Doing neighbor help with new feature through notifications is significantly faster in my own city then in any random city

Expected:
Same speed in both cases

Reproduction steps:
1. open notifications in your own city
2. start doing NH through notifications (do few of them to see the response timer)
3. now enter city which you just gave help through house icon
4. open notifications in that town
5. start doing NH through notifications
6. observe that there is a delay, much slower response from the game after every help

DeletedUser2690

Confirmed. Steps are as posted. After using notifications to do NH, returning to your FS list also has a slight delay in changing hands to gold on those completed in notifications.

After using notifications to do NH, returning to your FS list also has a slight delay in changing hands to gold on those completed in notifications.

DeletedUser140

No, but I had a delay at weekend with the NBH, today everything was fine for me (new NBH).

Dony

King of Bugs
hard to tell if its better, because i didnt recorded it before so i dont remember,
what is happening now is that in my city, all blimps from NH flying as usuall,
when i visit another city, and click NH on either main hall, builder hut or culture building, blimps appears, screen freeze for moment, blimps not moving at all, and then after a moment they start flying again, NH screen disappear and notification screen appear
i can make a video if that helps tommorow

Karvest

I can confirm ~0.5sec freeze right after blimp appear when doing NH from FS list while not at home city.

Dony

King of Bugs
while i was recording i found out the source of the problem, if i visit small city with few buildings it all works ok without lags, but the bigger the city is the bigger the lag/freeze is

Last edited: