• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29410] Stash Outpost does nothing/does not give extra Ribbons

Kelvin

Game version: both PC and Mobile

Game world: Beta

Reproducability: 5/5

Current situation:
0 Ribbons added when collecting.

Expected:
+1 Ribbons added when collecting. (minimum of two)

I just purchased the Stash Outpost for this Winter Event when the offer came up earlier today (11/15). I placed the building in my city and so far I see absolutely no difference in collections than before. The 'hover-over' tool tip says it does indeed expire in 27 days but that it gives "Extra Event Currency: 0". When I collect a new ribbon on the ground, I still often collect only 1 Ribbon. I reloaded the game, waited for a new ribbon to appear, collected it and still only received one ribbon. I have also tried it from Mobile app with same results. This should never happen as the Stash Outpost is supposed to give +1 to every collection therefore I should always see, at minimum, 2 ribbons with every collection. I watch carefully at my total ribbon count while collecting and in fact only get one ribbon.. which means the Stash Outpost for this Event is literally not doing anything. I am sure this is bug but right now it hard to not think that I've wasted my $7.99 on nothing.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this issue. We have forwarded it with priority and will get back to you about it as soon as possible next week.