• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29396] Event background music combined with classic sounds

iDavis

Game version: v1.93-beta.8-(079cf83) (2019-11-14 14:39)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 70.0.1
Flash Player version: Version 32.0.0.293

Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name:
iDavis
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility:
5/5

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Winter event contains new christmas music in the background, which is combined with classical sounds. It shouldn´t be, since it interrupts this music a bit and in the beginning of track we can hear unique winter-related sounds, which should replace classic ones, not combine with them.

Expected situation:
Running only winter music track.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Log in to browser version
2. Turn music on

Avenahar

well, the noises of the town (singing birds, hens and whatever) that are hearable at the same time are a bit disturbing the harmony of the music. I can't remember Woodelvenstock, did we have the town noises there in the background too?
Edit: at the end, when the music is over it sounds as if a radio station is not well adjusted or as if aliens want to contact us. Please switch the town background noises off.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks, we'll check what's intended here. If at some stage the music is sounding very strange indeed, it may be related to this issue here, already confirmed by us and being looked at.

I can't remember Woodelvenstock, did we have the town noises there in the background too?
Yes the town noises (birds etc) were there at the beginning of the Woodelvenstock music also. (Don't worry I don't have that good a memory! I liked it so much I recorded a clip, and just checked it now)

Last edited: