• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29340] Problems around Tournament start and during Tournament

Brummbaer

1573581989421.png

DeletedUser2378

I'm still getting Stream Errors while doing the tourney. Just tried clearing cache too.

Karvest

Got 2 stream errors and one 504 error + sometimes it took ages to get a response for an action.

Arayla

I had trouble logging in on mobile - got stuck at 20. Then had trouble with tourney fights taking much longer than usual. Then had a tourney fight give this error:
IMG_1461.jpg

And I couldn't continue because the screen was blank. When I logged back in, the same encounter from the error message was unfinished.

DeletedUser2690

This appears to surround the start of a tournament. It will be investigated next week when the gems tournament begins. Thank you for your patience and input.

Karvest

Same after FA finished. Was resetting production, game stopped accepting input, reloaded - set another bunch of productions and stopped again, reload - "world is currently unavailable, try again later" x 2, reload - show reward banner and then working normally.