• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29197] Incorrect connection check for Vault of Wisdom

Olenenok

Game version: 1.164.edcc39499b4 (30.10.2019 9:47)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome x64 Version 78.0.3904.87
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.270
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1200
Account name: Olenenok
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
Today I changed the Factory to the Atelier . So the Vault of Wisdom has become connected to agriculture and 2 Ateliers , but it has not disconnected, as I expected from describe and I can continue production.

Attachments

• pic-1.JPG
    pic-1.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 330
  • pic-2.JPG
    pic-2.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 246

DeletedUser2690

Cannot reproduce. When I attached 2 Ateliers and 1 agriculture to my Vault of Wisdom, it was marked with the no symbol.

Vault.JPG

Dony

King of Bugs
try this:
have 1 atelier, 1 agriculture and 1 factory connected to vault of wisdom, now delete 1 factory and check vault again, i even managed to have only 1 out of 3 and vault worked
deleting this buildings doesnt update connection strategy for vault in my opinion

DeletedUser2690

I moved the factory to a different location, away from the Elvenar buildings. I immediately got the not working symbol on the vault and the building I moved. I then put the extra Atelier in, but the vault still did not work.

DeletedUser2690

@Dony I tried that too. I sold the building. I still got the not working symbol. @Dony Are you using Chrome and HTML or Firefox and Flash?

vault 2.JPG

Dony

King of Bugs
if you delete for example factory, you cant have any factory in the city anymore anywhere
if you start building factory anywhere, vault stops working, if you delete that new factory which is under construction, vault start working again
even after game reload
it is even possible to have 6x vault of wisdoms connected to single atelier and all 6 vaults will work

Last edited:

DeletedUser2690

Firefox version 70.0.1 (64-bit), Flash Player v 32.0.0.270 (64-bit), Windows 10, screen resolution 1920 x 1080: Same results as before.

Vault 3.JPG

DeletedUser2690

if you delete for example factory, you cant have any factory in the city anymore anywhere
if you start building factory anywhere, vault stops working, if you delete that new factory which is under construction, vault start working again
even after game reload
it is even possible to have 6x vault of wisdoms connected to single atelier and all 6 vaults will work

Okay, I'll try that.

DeletedUser2690

Using Firefox with Flash Player, then Chrome with Flash and Chrome with HTML; I can confirm what @Dony is saying.

1. Sell all chapter 15 factories, except one.
2. Notice the Vaults of Wisdom do not work, except the one still attached to the Atelier, Agriculture and Factory.
3. Sell the last factory.
4. Notice all Vaults of Wisdom now work.
5. Sell all agriculture buildings.
6. Notice all Vaults of Wisdom still work.

NOTE: If one factory or one agriculture or one atelier is still present; the vaults without that building will not work. Sell all of the same type building and all the vaults still work. I wound up with three Vaults of Wisdom, each connected to just one Atelier. All of the Vaults worked.

Attachments

• Vault 4 FP with no factories.JPG
    Vault 4 FP with no factories.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 185
  • Vault 5 HTML Chrome with no factories.JPG
    Vault 5 HTML Chrome with no factories.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 181

Dony

King of Bugs
i am not sure if this shouldnt be considered as exploit and removed from publick tho

Heymrdiedier

agreed, dont think that many players are in a vault setup yet, and even if they are im not sure they would consider deleting all the factories because they eventually would run out of resources to work with? And then again others skipped the whole vaults.
So its important bug, but dont think it should be invisible report.

Dony

King of Bugs
there is a chance or rather big chance that this bug exist already in game for a long time with different buildings and different connection startegies which wasnt been discovered yet, and this thread just shows how to do it or how to test it.

Karvest

Vault is the only one with "multi_adjacent" connection strategy type. Others check for connection to any of listed targets.

Heymrdiedier

you guys are fantastic, you should both consider joining the elvenar team, im pretty sure there would be no bugs anymore ever. Since you find them all + all the details before it even hits beta :)