• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29168] Inconsistent updating of "bonus available for xx:xx" tooltip for NH in FS Members tab.

Karvest

Game version: v1.92-beta.10-(796817d) (2019-10-30 19:31)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome x64
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.270
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1200
Account name:
Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
When you switch pages of FS Members tab, NH bonus time in tootips is updated only for buttons that change their color, but if both player's cities at the same position in the list have bonus active - time in tooltip stays the same.

Expected situation:
Proper update of the bonus time left in FS Members tab.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Have FS with NH bonus both available on the same positions of the list in different pages of members tab
2. open tab, notice time left
3. switch to next tab
4. notice time left on the same button is the same (you can check in notifications that it should be different)

if you have a city without bonus at the same position on the third tab - you can go on:

5. switch to next tab
6. notice no bonus tooltip
7. switch tab backwards
8. notice time left different than it was in (4)
9. switch tab backwards again
10. notice time left is the same as it was at (8), and different from (2).

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(2)
1572650281068.png

(4)
1572650291995.png

(6)
1572650390763.png

(8)
1572650594468.png

(10)
1572650603391.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser2690

Beta v1.92-beta.10-(796817d) (2019-10-30 19:31), Chrome Version 78.0.3904.87 (Official Build) (64-bit), screen resolution 1920x1080, Flash Player version 32.0.0.270, Windows 10

I have not been able to reproduce the problem in Flash or HTML5. I am getting consistent numbers throughout the membership list. I am labeling this as cannot reproduce.

Karvest

You need to look at exact the same buttons tooltips (1-10-19, 2-11-20, 3-12-21, etc). They do not change if you switch back and forth without getting green state on the same position.

DeletedUser2690

I just did my visits. I'll change this to investigating until I can check again. So, you must have a green one in there for it to bug out?

Karvest

no, green one is the way to trigger different tooltip (starting from step 5), but to see the same tooltip on step 4 you need just 2 yellow buttons in the same position.
On all screenshots I'm pointing at the third NH button from top.

Olenenok

I confirm. If you hover over the same yellow ordinal buttons, then both shows the end time of the buff on the first button.

DeletedUser2690

Confirmed.

1. Open the Fellowship list.
2. Point to second member on page 1, or another position with gold hands.
3. Notice the amount of time remaining for collection of extra benefits.
4. Go to page 2 of list.
5. Point to second member on page 2, or the same position you pointed to on page 1, if the hands are gold.
6. Notice the amount of time remaining for collection is the same as that on page 1.
7. Open the notifications window.
8. Find the name of the person pointed to on page 1 or page 2.
9. Point the cursor to the golden hands.
10. Notice the amount of time is different (if not, try the other person).
11. Refresh browser
12. Notice the notifications and fellowship list numbers are now the same.

Attachments

• Fellowship List before refreshing.png
    Fellowship List before refreshing.png
    215 KB · Views: 98

Karvest

well, refresh is not what helps with getting actual numbers. You can just reopen FS members list to get correct times for the first page, but any other page would show same numbers as first one unless button is green on some page - in that case it would show numbers from the page you switch to just after green button one.