• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29101]Forest Warden doing more damage than intended

DeletedUser3036

wasn't it for all the units from training ground and merc ?

Deleted User - 81672

I tested on live world (ro) and on Beta, The bug seems to be still present:
Live Wold (ro)
wYN6lqk.jpg

Beta:
cdxr6Qh.jpg

Deleted User - 81672

Why there is a bonus in the first place?
@Karvest where can I find info about this bonus and other bonuses? Can't find it in wiki.

Jackluyt

@Marindor
Is this really fixed? Yesterday, 18th December on Day Two of the Crystal Tournament, I was using an activated Fire Phoenix and mostly Treants / Vallorian Guards - and the level three Frogs were slaughtering me - and that should not happen on Day Two...

These were the units that were affected by 'the bug' last time too, as well as the Forest Rangers in the Scrolls Tournament.

80593712_10215476743652374_2242490381876854784_n.jpg

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
@Marindor
Is this really fixed? Yesterday, 18th December on Day Two of the Scrolls Tournament
, the level three Frogs were slaughtering me - and that should not happen on Day Two...

These were the units that were affected by 'the bug' last time too, as well as the Forest Rangers in the Scrolls Tournament.

80593712_10215476743652374_2242490381876854784_n.jpg
you forgot to mention your setup

CrazyWizard

To be honost, My losses this crystal tournament were exceeding my expectations as well. But if it's the bug or just nasty frogs idk

Dony

King of Bugs
That's Enchantress's -40% defense effect, that is trashing -80% damage reduction from frogs down to -8%. Not sure how.
Also seems https://de.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/treant-veringerter-angriff-fällt-aus.16220/ is rising losses as well.
its explained here

Dony

King of Bugs
crystal tournament has maps which are horrible if you go with treants/valorians, 1 enchantress can wipe out 5 of them easily if you are not aware of the map