• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29068] Unable to leave fellowship

• Thread starter Deleted User - 60107
  • Start date

Deleted User - 60107

HTML5: YES

There's an issue with leaving a fellowship in the HTML5 version of the game. Here's what happens:
1) When asked if I want to leave I click the Leave Fellowshop button"
Leaving FS.png

2) The chat shows that I am no longer part of the FS:
Leaving FS2.png

3) The Fellowship button in the upper left corner does nothing:
Leaving FS3.png

4) I reload the game and suddently I am back in the fellowship

EDIT: Trying to Fouind a fellowship after leaving my old one also does nto work:
Leaving FS4.png

As you can see the chat says I am no longer in an FS, but the Found option says I am in an FS.

DeletedUser2524

HTML5: YES

There's an issue with leaving a fellowship in the HTML5 version of the game. Here's what happens:
1) When asked if I want to leave I click the Leave Fellowshop button"
View attachment 6487

2) The chat shows that I am no longer part of the FS:
View attachment 6488

3) The Fellowship button in the upper left corner does nothing:
View attachment 6489

4) I reload the game and suddently I am back in the fellowship

EDIT: Trying to Fouind a fellowship after leaving my old one also does nto work:
View attachment 6490

As you can see the chat says I am no longer in an FS, but the Found option says I am in an FS.
have you tried going back to flash ?? my game in here was getting "stickey" and I have gone back to flash , the stickiness was only in Beta - none of the other cities on 4 different servers had the problem, but that solved it for now. I hope it gets fixed as flash will not be supported much longer

DeletedUser2734

It is possible to leave the FS via the App - if it helps anybody until the Bug is fixed.