• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [28947] Spire - combat - healing units when there is nothing to heal

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version:v1.90-beta.4-(ec42eed) (2019-10-01 21:30)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 69.0 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.238
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
I have finished encounter in spire without losing any units, yet on Battle Result screen i can heal every squad for 0 units with diamonds

Expected:
Diamond buttons should be gray if there is nothing to heal.

Repro steps:
edit:
1. do 1 encounter on autocombat
2. make sure some of our units are damaged
3. do next encounter
4. you can fight with zero loses or just retreat, same effect
5. observe that on Battle result screen you can heal units based on damage on first encounter
6. try to heal units
7. you will get this warning
heal.PNG

8. observe that game took diamonds regardless of that warning

Attachments

• batl.JPG
    batl.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
yes, you cant heal units whatever you do in spire, even if its damaged in current round
bat3.JPG

Marindor

@Dony but the previous bug was that you COULD heal units that weren't damaged, right? Now the bug is that you CANNOT heal units?

Dony

King of Bugs
i couldnt heal before aswell, basicly if unit was damaged button was gray so i couldnt heal, in next battle units could be healed but it said its already at ful as shown on image from point 7
in short i couldnt use diamonds to heal units in any scenario

Dony

King of Bugs
some part of this bug is fixed tho, i can heal with diamonds, but result screen on battlefield is still bugged with either gray icons or wrong diamond icons/cost, when you click on next and spire load again with new result screen, there it is corrected