• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [28846] Tournament province list won't load

DeletedUser1833

Game version: v1.90-beta.1-(527a58f) (2019-09-26 10:29)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Windows10
Screen resolution:
Account name: Cubit
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Go to Tournament, click the Tent, the province list overlay comes up but stays on "Loading data, please wait..."

Expected situation:
Should show list of provinces

Reproduction Steps:
1. Go to Tournament screen
2. Click the Tent at the bottom

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• Capture-tournamentoverlay.PNG
    Capture-tournamentoverlay.PNG
    235.6 KB · Views: 100

Marindor

Hi guys,

Could you give us any more info please? We're not able to reproduce these issues ourselves, but since there are multiple reports, something has to be wrong. Is this only ocurring after a certain number of provinces, only when provinces are on a 2 or 3 star level (or higher) or anything else that might be relevant?

Karvest

it was working ok until I reloaded the game some time ago, no encounters where taken since it was working, and even no provinces gone off cooldown during this time.
Seems something was hotpatched without forced log off today along with chapter 15 tech tree fixes.

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
it has something to do with tiles on world map, i have problem with tent all day long, but i can fix it when moving around world map and on 1 specific point on world map it starts working, when i go back to my city and then back to world map, its still bugged, when i move to that specific point it starts working again, its either city tile or tournament tile or other asset

edit. its next tournament province which is not active yet which trigger it to fixed status
repro steps:
do as many provinces as possible so when you open your world map, all tournament provinces are already opened (this is to prevent that you will see that next future undiscovered tournament province)
now try to open tent - it wont work
now scroll around all future tournament undiscovered provinces
now try to open tent - it works again

Last edited:

DeletedUser2690

Confirmed.

1. Go to world map.
2. Complete 1st and 2nd province.
3. Open tent to find 3rd province.
4. Notice the list will not load. Game freezes.
5. Restart browser.
6. Open map.
7. Click on tournament tent.
8. Notice the list will still not load.

tournament province list.png