• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [28693] Placing building from inventory back to city shows building progress bar as full

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.89-beta.1-(ad97ffc) (2019-09-12 09:02)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 69.0 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.238
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Placing building from inventory back to city shows building progress bar as full in tooltip and in building overview window

Expected situation:

Progress bar which shows how long it takes to build should be similar to event building, and shouldnt show it as full

Reproduction steps:
1. Teleport any building from city to inventory
2. place that building back to city
3. observe tooltip showing full bar
4. click on the building to open building overview
5. observe that progress bar is full there aswell

Attachments

• tp2.png
    tp2.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 130

DeletedUser2690

I have tried this with culture buildings in both Chrome and Firefox, both Flash and HTML5. It works normally on culture. I tried it with manufacturing and workshop buildings. On those, it counts down the seconds. The progress bar did not settle on any number of seconds and stay there.

Dony

King of Bugs
What i meant is that blue bar should start from left and fill to the right while building is in upgrade/building state
right now that blue bar doesnt move and it shows as already finished
countdown of seconds work as it should

DeletedUser2690

The progress bar does count down the seconds to completion. I do not know if that is intended. It is being investigated.

Dony

King of Bugs
this is fixed only by half, tooltips works now, but when you click on building and building overview window pop up, progress bar there is still filled to the max