• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [28606] Power of Provision 2h production

Avenahar

Game version: 1.88
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome current version
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.238
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Avenahar
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: Current production time fpr Power of Provision lasts 2h
__
__

Expected situation: production time for Power of Provision lasts 4h as I found no announcement that the time has been shortened
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1. I open die Magical Academy
2. I click on Power of Provision to produce it
3. the duration for finishing the production is shown with 2h

2019-09-09 13_49_21-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.jpg

DeletedUser

Probably part of the balancing done with 1.88 since it is also on Live.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
ill confirm this as bug anyway.
its not straightforward anymore, now on max lvl magic academy its 2hours / relic used, except for Power of Provision. This doesnt seem right anymore

DeletedUser2576

Lemme check:
Config from 05.09:
"originalProductionTime":57600,"originalRevenue":{"__class__":"CityResourceVO","resources":{"__class__":"Dictionary","spell_supply_production_boost_1":1}}},

Config from 06.09:
"originalProductionTime":28800,"originalRevenue":{"__class__":"CityResourceVO","resources":{"__class__":"Dictionary","spell_supply_production_boost_1":1}}},

This change only effected the spell_supply_production_boost_1

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
yes exactly, so either the Magic academy description is wrong: it says 2h/relic on max level. so then the PoP should be asking 1 relic from now on.
Or they changed the working time from 2h/relic to 1H/relic and then it should affect all the spell and not only PoP