• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [28376] No medals can be acquired by players who participated in the challenge last week

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
DI they plan to fix it so that we can still get points and rewards? Or should we ignore the challenge altogether?
the bug was forwarded with highest priority, which means its hopefully fixed in tomorrows update(s).
Cant give you any promises tho.
If i was affected by this bug, i would personally build some extra factories lvl 1 and put them on long production untill its fixed. that is, if i would have the room for it :)

DeletedUser2690

According to Marindor, the game normally registers everything automatically. I would not expect to recover anything lost during the false start. My hopes are that you will be able to recover what was lost this time. I can not guarantee that.

If my primary city was being affected by this, I would wait to collect anything else, especially long-term productions, until the bug is fixed.

DeletedUser2606

Thanks both. I've built 26 extra T1s. I was just checking that that wasn't a waste of space.

Marindor

Hi guys,

Unfortunately it doesn't look like this will be resolved quickly (a.k.a. for this round anymore). Sorry for this inconvenience.

DeletedUser2606

It's working here. But there was a time lag on the initial collection which had me thinking it wasn't. It's much better news than you had posted last night.