• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [28376] No medals can be acquired by players who participated in the challenge last week

Alpha-74

Game version: v1.87-(6bc5ec5)-(master-stable) (2019-08-19 08:58)
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome x64 76.0.3809.100
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1440 x 900
Account name: Alpha-74
Humans or Elves: human

harvest is not counted, i have collect some goods and still 0
upload_2019-8-19_12-13-15.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser2606

I just collected 6 warrior masks and have not got the 120 points I expected. I also started the aborted challenge last week.

Later I collected 7 assorted three hour runs and failed to get the expected 70 points.

And anothe6 6 ringd for 60 points not collected.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

Then, probably, yes. It is hard to not get first reward during normal 1d gameplay, most of players who had it started should have got at least one.

Yogi Dave

I also saw the start of the challenge a few days ago and think I got the 1st reward. Was busy and had more of a 'huh?' reaction to it since the event was on going and there wasn't a banner. Nothing involving the challenge after that until today when the dialog announcing it again was there and the banner was up. I collected from over 30 marble factories (mixture of 1d, 2d, and 9h). As they were collected, the medals floated up with the goods, but the counter stubbornly stayed at zero.

DeletedUser

Guess I was lucky, had to work so missed start of challenge last week so had no problems today starting and finishing challenge. :D

UlyssesBlue

I am also experiencing this issue. I collected several productions and the blimps showed I was supposed to be getting medals, but my tally still reads 0. I tried refreshing the game and then collecting more productions, but the issue was the same, with blimps saying I'm getting medals, but my tally remaining at 0.

Reproduction steps:
1. Use a spell, or collect a production from a manufactory. Note how many medals appear in the blimp.
2. Observe medal tally in banner remains at 0.
3. Open craftsman challenge window by clicking on banner.
4. Observe medal tally here also shows 0.

DeletedUser2690

Confirmed. Anyone who participated in the challenge and collected points when it mistakenly opened before, will not collect points for collections made now.

DeletedUser2606

Confirmed. Anyone who participated in the challenge and collected points when it mistakenly opened before, will not collect points for collections made now.
Should we continue to track the points that we should be collecting or will Inno be able to automatically calculate what they owe us?

DeletedUser2690

Should we continue to track the points that we should be collecting or will Inno be able to automatically calculate what they owe us?

This is Beta. There will always be bugs. Unfortunately, there are no paybacks for points lost. My apologies. I am merely repeating what I was told.

Update: This might not be correct. See my last post in this thread.

DeletedUser2606

This is Beta. There will always be bugs. Unfortunately, there are no paybacks for points lost. My apologies. I am merely repeating what I was told.
DI they plan to fix it so that we can still get points and rewards? Or should we ignore the challenge altogether?

brunehilde

Hello
if I understood everything, if we collected our factories during the previous challenge even without trying to make the challenge, we can not have the points on this one.
a large number of players must be in this case! how do we test this challenge?
and for the following challenges, can we do it or not?

I apologize for the mistakes, I can not speak English, I hope my message is understandable.

DeletedUser2915

harvest is not counted, i have collect some goods and still 0

Attachments

• Capture ecran1.jpg
    Capture ecran1.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Capture ecran2.jpg
    Capture ecran2.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 91