• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [28201] MM - Frozen shells after claiming grand prize

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.85-(e3169bc)-(master-stable) (2019-07-25 13:30)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 68.0 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.223
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: summer mermaids

Current situation:
When claiming grand prize at the same time as shell reward, sometimes Mauriel get stuck on the end and shells are frozen, unable to click on them, doesnt happen all the time, not sure about exact timing of claiming rewards

Expected situation:
Mauriel should follow progress and shells should be clickable

Reproduction steps:
1. open mermaids window
2. get grand prize at the same time as shell reward (for example, have 15 pearls and open 5 pearls shell)
3. claim rewards
4. if Mauriel get stuck on the right side and didnt moved on the start then opening any other shell will result that next shells will froze as can be seen on the screenshot

Attachments

• mm.png
    mm.png
    720 KB · Views: 99

Heymrdiedier

hmmm i just opened 3 grand prizes and didnt notice anything strange :)
Im on html5 however, maybe it doesnt happen there

Dony

King of Bugs
happened to me again, only thing i can add to repro steps are that you must claim grand prize before mauriel animation finish
so have 15 pearls, open 5 pearl shell, confirm reward from shell, confirm reward from grand prize before animation is finished, then she get stuck on the end

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
i had tried that aswell, maybe im not quick enough. theres no trick (shortcut) to be able to claim prizes faster right?
Ill try to reproduce this again

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
yes got it now on 3rd attempt, had to close it everything on my computer except elvenar, else my computer was too slow :)

easy reprodution steps for mods:
* cycle through rewards till you have one wich rewards 5 pearls.
* set your current pearl amount to 15.
* open the shell with the 5 pearls
* close the 2 popups as soon as you get them (as Dony said before her moving animation ends)
* see muriel gets stuck at the end