• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [28130] Spire of eternity: no confirm button after winning fight

DeletedUser2986

Game version: v1.85-(b9735c5)-(master-stable) (2019-07-30 07:29)
HTML5 Yes/No: YES
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrone
Flash Player version:
Operating System:Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1600x900
Account name:
Kocia Morda
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: After winning battle (if one) or the first round in spire of ethernity there is no button - no way to close window - have to refresh game
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps:
1.go to spire
2. fight
3. win (autofight)

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 93

Dony

King of Bugs
i can confirm this, hope its not applied to tournaments aswell
world map provinces are also affected, with OK button misaligned

DeletedUser2986

on screen resolution 1920x1080 button is at the bottom

DeletedUser2691

I see the "Back to Spire" button on the bottom. Alignment issue. Will confirm.
Spire-Autofight_button.jpg

DeletedUser2899

I see the "Back to Spire" button on the bottom. Alignment issue. Will confirm.
View attachment 6137
.. Mine won't confirm at all... the only way to get out is.. maybe to use diamonds to heal the guys (not happening) or refresh the page and then i have to retreat, which is fine, but i'd like to do that on this page.
upload_2019-7-30_10-36-7.png

Dony

King of Bugs
.. Mine won't confirm at all... the only way to get out is.. maybe to use diamonds to heal the guys (not happening) or refresh the page and then i have to retreat, which is fine, but i'd like to do that on this page.
View attachment 6138
if you want to have that button you need to play on higher resolution

DeletedUser2899

if you want to have that button you need to play on higher resolution
no, sir, i don't need higher resolution, it was working fine last evening... i went in and fought this one, it asked me after the victory, go back to spire and this is where it led, again.. if it weren't working just perfectly fine last night, i have 5 chests left before completion, which means i've completed 11 check points... i wouldn't be complaining, as much.. but, there definitely something was altered between 11pm est and 11am est. not very friendship day friendly, thanks for the gifts by the way :)
upload_2019-7-30_10-47-42.png

Karvest

You need higher resolution to workaround this bug until it fixed, and yes, it appeared during today's maintenance.

DeletedUser2612

I have the same problem no button to get out after a win in the fight section of the spire ....... hope this helps .... first time reporting a problem.... feel like an active beta player now ... lol

maxiqbert

alignment problem or not, this is painful
edit : convince doesn't lead to this issue
and PS: I don't see any use for the question mark on a victory window