• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [28120] Summer Mermaid Quest - Produce 4 Luxury Armchair requires 7

• Thread starter Deleted User - 56274
  • Start date

Deleted User - 56274

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox & IOS
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name: Kasia
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Produce Luxury Armchair 4 times

Current situation:
Quest completion requires 7 armchairs rather than 4

Expected situation:
4 armchairs to complete the quest
LAQuest.jpg
Reproduction Steps
1. Have the quest
2. Produce 4 armchairs
3. collect 4 armchairs

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
confirmed, tho im not sure if they will treat it as a text error or as a bug. Depends on what they had in mind with that quest

Deleted User - 56274

confirmed, tho im not sure if they will treat it as a text error or as a bug. Depends on what they had in mind with that quest
Understood - I consider it a bug just because it tells me to craft 4 not 7 :) so the time it takes for the 1 day is.... inaccurate if I have sufficient factories.

Deleted User - 56274

Technically I agree that it is a text issue - however given that the initial quest text says 4 and if it said 7 and completed with 4 I would accept it being a text error, the reverse.... bug :)

DeletedUser1953

Not sure the text is correct, because other people has 7 x 9h, ok it is random, but it is not the same difficulty !

Heymrdiedier

since all 3 the quests for each boost say 4 and ask for 7, im rather thinking its a bug. Its hard to believe you would make the text error 3 times in a row. (unless if thats generated somehow)

DeletedUser2899

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox & IOS
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name: Kasia
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Produce Luxury Armchair 4 times

Current situation:
Quest completion requires 7 armchairs rather than 4

Expected situation:
4 armchairs to complete the quest
View attachment 6131
Reproduction Steps
1. Have the quest
2. Produce 4 armchairs
3. collect 4 armchairs

DeletedUser2899

I'm having the same issue, does this mean i should make all 7? Or did they fix it?
upload_2019-7-30_11-8-11.png

Deleted User - 56274

Not sure the text is correct, because other people has 7 x 9h, ok it is random, but it is not the same difficulty !
Yes, this is a T1 1-day boosted quest. So if you are setting it up because your normal production schedule for T1 is 3 hours or 9 hours, you could have significant delays due to this quest. Hopefully there isn't a similar issue on the 2-day quest.
Currently reporting it to support - they do not advance the quest for you.

DeletedUser1777

Seems the daily update fixed that error.
I was in the middle of this quest (7x Tier1 for 24 hours and already had 4 collected), and after the update the quest asked for 4 times and was solved :)

DeletedUser2735

Seems the daily update fixed that error.
I was in the middle of this quest (7x Tier1 for 24 hours and already had 4 collected), and after the update the quest asked for 4 times and was solved :)
I had the same problem like @Weisheit at the same 54 quest.
I'm having the same issue, does this mean i should make all 7? Or did they fix it?
View attachment 6141
And it was today at the live server. So nothing is fixed.

Arthus

I reported this bug on polish live version, Jarq told they know about this, for 3 days they didn't change anything, they don't care as always.

Heymrdiedier

I reported this bug on polish live version, Jarq told they know about this, for 3 days they didn't change anything, they don't care as always.
thats not really true, afaik its been ready in the 1.85 update before the event started. That update should hit live servers today.
I think this was their best way to fix it, its develop wise a lot harder to fix something in 1.84, when you are allready working on 1.86, then when you are just doing bugfixes for 1 version behind