• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [28017] Invest 10KP quest doesn't work

UlyssesBlue

Game version: v1.85-(986cedb)-(master-stable) (2019-07-19 14:00)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 68.0.1
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.223
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1440 x 900
Account name: UlyssesBlue
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Invest 10 KP into any kind of ancient wonder.

Current situation:
I got the quest in the mermaid summer event "Invest 10 KP into any kind of ancient wonder." I used a 10KP instant on a fellow's wonder, but the quest still reads 0.
Update: donating KP to someone else's wonder doesn't increase the tally either.
Update: donating an instant or KP to your own wonder does work.

Expected situation:
Quest KP tally should increase by however much KP was donated, regardless of whether an instant or KP was used, or if it's your wonder or someone else's

Reproduction Steps:
1. Wait for quest to come up.
2. Use an instant on someone's wonder, or donate KP to their wonder.
3. Note that the quest doesn't complete, or increase the tally of donated KP.

Screenshots of the bug:

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

did you try refreshing the game allready? ive heard of quests like that in the past, not giving credit, but after a refresh everything was ok.

DeletedUser

Yep, doesn't work.
On my other accounts that quest #12 was to complete 1 province, tried that also, no luck. :(

DeletedUser2954

I had same problem. I am new to beta so don’t have a wonder of my own so added 10 ancient knowledge and I KP to someone else’s wonder in my fellowship and no progress showed up. So am stuck now if this only applies to my wonders as I don’t know when I will get enough shards to build one!

DeletedUser2951

Same to me. Added 15 KP to a neighbours wonder, quest still 0/10, relog does not help. No own wonder yet ...

Deleted User - 60107

Same here. Had to donate 10 KP to my own AW because donating to another player's was ignored by the quest.

Deleted User - 86059

If you have not unlocked the AW's research yet then you can contact support for help :)

Deleted User - 56274

I cannot donate to my own AW as it is locked. I did reach out to support.

Deleted User - 86059

If you have not unlocked the AW's research yet then you can contact support for help :)

As I posted yesterday :)