• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [27924] Spire - diplomacy - dead zones in the city

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.84-(2378e94) (2019-07-04 20:11)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 67.0.4 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.207
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
When you do lots of diplomacy in spire and then returning to town sometimes you dont see blimps from resources you have paid to spirits, only empty spaces where blimp was supposed to be. While it is not possible to see, this blimps now act as dead zones, it is not possible to click through it, it is not possible to drag city and scroll through it and usually it shows tooltip either of storage capacity or coin capacity even if your mouse is in the bottom of the screen

Expected situation:

No dead zones in the city

Reproduction steps:
1. enter spire
2. click on convince
3. do a lot of diplomacy in spire
4. come back to city
5. while in city observe blimps under TOP HUD, if you notice some blimps are missing and are not properly sorted, thats the dead space created
6. now try to interact with this dead zones
7. if you see all blimps properly, then continue in step 1

New repro steps:
1. make sure spire is active
2. collect coins, supplies, goods, whatever
3. when blimp shows under top HUD, enter spire
4. leave spire
5. now try to interact with this dead zones
6. repeat previous steps
7. observe that this dead zones become bigger

Last edited:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Dony, could you maybe make a video about this?
for us its at the moment quite unclear where exactly the dead zone is supposed to be. With a video, it will be a lot easier for us to reproduce it.

Dony

King of Bugs
you can see missing blimps on image and thats where dead zone was created
dead.png

DeletedUser2690

Thank you for your input. I have tried repeatedly to reproduce this bug, doing the steps as outlined in the OP. I have not been able to see a dead zone as of yet. After trying over five times, using Firefox and both Flash and HTML5, I am marking this cannot reproduce.

Dony

King of Bugs
@Kersepitje
I have recorded full run of Spire of Eternity, this bug happened many times, but after watching my video i found right reproduction steps.
Any blimps which are shown below top HUD right before you enter spire makes this dead zones, and repeating this it adds up, so basicly you can have half the screen dead un-interactive zone to anything.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
actually with the new confirmation steps i was allready able to test this really quick and can confirm this