• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [27794] Summer background is drawn after we see regular background

Arayla

Game version: v1.83-(9029a2d) (2019-06-28 23:13)
HTML5 Yes/No: Both (tested on HTML and Flash)
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.207
Operating System: MacOS Mojave 10.14.5
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: Arayla
Humans or Elves: Elves
Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation: After the loading screen finishes, I can see the old background without the beach scene before the new background is seen.

Expected situation: When the loading screen finishes, everything in the city should be finished loading.

Reproduction steps: If necessary, move your Main Hall to an outside edge where the new beach can be seen when the Main Hall is centered. Reload the game. Watch the beach area. Immediately after the loading screen disappears, the old background can be seen. The new beach background loads after another second.

Arayla

I have a short video clip (under 1M in size), but I can't get it to load. It is in QT format, and I can't find what file types are supported here.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Confirmed; for a few seconds old background is visible while new background still loading.

Dony

King of Bugs
this is still happening
city1.png
city2.JPG