• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [27762] Spire - when retreating from battlefield on 2nd/3rd wave, no warning that you lose progress

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.83-(c87087a) (2019-06-28 12:21)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 67.0.4 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.207
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: the queen of the seas QLE

Current situation:
Spire - when retreating from battlefield on second/third wave, there is no warning that you lose all progress (only generic one), while if you do auto combat from spire screen and trying to leave encounter window you get warning that you lose all the progress, it should be same for manual combat, because while on the battlefield there is no indication on which wave you are fighting, its very easy to lose progress, because its common for manual fighter to just leave battlefield to rearange your setup or check map
And when that happened to me for the first time i really thought i didnt lost all progress and that i could do 2nd/3rd wave again with same setup

Expected situation:

Retreating warning from battlefield should be replaced with losing progress warning

Reproduction steps:
1. enter spire
2. enter any 2/3 waves encounter
3. finish first wave
4. do manual fight on second/third wave
5. try to retreat from battlefield
6. observe generic warning

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Dony's right, only generic warning appeares.
retreat01.png retreat02.png