• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [27467] Spire of Eternity opens when it should not

• Thread starter Deleted User - 60107
  • Start date

Deleted User - 60107

Here are a few cases where the Spire opens when it should not. All examples are from using the HTML5 version of the game.
1)
Spire1.png

See where the Spire is? Click on it. Result: The window closes and the Spire opens

Expected situation: The window closes without the Spire opening. I mean, normally when I click anywhere on the background the currently open window closes, but there's no interaction with whatever I clicked on (such as an AW)

2)
Spire2.png

See how the Spire is right behind the X button used to close the window? Click on the X - the window closes and the Spire opens.

Expected situation: The window closes but the Spire does not open.

3)
Spire3.png
See how the Spire is behind the button to start a Precious Ring production? Click on the button - the production is started and the Spire opens.

Expected situation: The production starts but the Spire does not open.

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
Thanks for your report shadowblack. I can confirm this happening. Closing any window by clicking where the spire building is located, results in the Spire to open.

Reproduction Steps:
Open any window in the city view in such a way that clicking where the spire building is located will close that window.
2. Close that window by clicking a spot where the spire building is located. (Starting a production applies as well, since this also closes the window)
3. Observe: The window closes and spire opens.

Deleted User - 62044

Look, there's absolutely no reason for anyone to be so rude. If someone doesn't like the Spire, they can try politely suggesting that players not interested in the Spire be able to toggle it off.

@Muf-Muf could that suggestion be passed on to the developers? Toggling it off?

clean the screen pls, event, tournament, fellows adventure, and now this, pls clean the screen a botton to toggle if off all ... all