• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix [27395] Spire - mouse pointer has different icons for same action

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.81-(d737a54) (2019-06-03 14:02)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 66.0.3 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.156
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
spire - mouse pointer has different icons for same action, trying to collect chest or right an enemy shows different mouse pointer, usually the first time its wrong pointer and the second time its right pointer

Expected situation:

proper icons for mouse pointer

Reproduction steps:
1. open spire
2. mouse over any chest which wasnt been picked up yet
3. observe mouse pointer
4. move away with mouse
5. move back to chest with mouse
6. observe different mouse pointer

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
i can only reproduce this like this:

if you just finished a fight, and your cursor happens to still be above the chest after the fight, then your pointer shows a finger icon. its stays a finger as long as the tooltip icon remains visible. When you move your mouse far enough away so the tooltip goes away. then next time you move above the chest you get the hand icon (and the tooltip reappears).

As soon as the original tooltip dissapeared you get the hand icon every time, even after a reload of game / spire

Dony

King of Bugs
if i leave spire and go back to city, and then go back to spire it happens again for me, every single time

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
if i leave spire and go back to city, and then go back to spire it happens again for me, every single time
any specific chest? you mean an unlocked chest that you havent opened yet, right?
if will be easier to get it fixed by devs, if i can get 5/5 reproduction steps out of your instuctions

Dony

King of Bugs
i have only last unclaimed chest to test + your example after fight
but i also remember i didnt had sword icon when trying new encounters a few times, will test more in next round

Marindor

This seems to be no longer reproducable. If you can still reproduce it, or if the reproduction steps need to be updated, please let us know :)

Dony

King of Bugs
1 enter spire
2 click on first encounter you see (notice red sword mouse pointer)
3 new window pop up
4 click outside of that window to close it
5 move with mouse on that same encounter
6 observe that mouse pointer is now hand instead of red sword

Marindor

Because of the low reproducability of this issue and the minor impact it has, we decided to not put more development time in this bug :)

Last edited: