• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [27384] Spire of Enternity squad sizes

• Thread starter DeletedUser2411
  • Start date

DeletedUser2411

Squad sizes on spire of eternity seem to be wrong for mage and heavy units, it looks like they have been divided by their size a second time, ie mage units show 1/4 of what they should be and heavies show as 1/6. Currently my barrack squad sizes are fairly similar but the spire sizes are massively different as shown below

Barracks - spire of eternity - divisor

52.3 - 17.7 - 2.955
46.4 - 15.7 - 2.955
37.1 - 3.1 - 11.968
41.6 - 2.3 - 18.087
42.4 - 2.4 - 17.667

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Squad sizes on spire of eternity seem to be wrong for mage and heavy units, it looks like they have been divided by their size a second time, ie mage units show 1/4 of what they should be and heavies show as 1/6. Currently my barrack squad sizes are fairly similar but the spire sizes are massively different as shown below

Barracks - spire of eternity - divisor

52.3 - 17.7 - 2.955
46.4 - 15.7 - 2.955
37.1 - 3.1 - 11.968
41.6 - 2.3 - 18.087
42.4 - 2.4 - 17.667

could you give a screenshot about this?
The numbers arent making much sense to me.

a screenshot that shows you with normal units like light melee or light range and then the mage units aswell would be perfect.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
okay managed to reproduce it, size of unit is not being taking into account at all, so its now total number of units you have / fights troops size. So you see alot less units then you should for big units

DeletedUser2735

okay managed to reproduce it, size of unit is not being taking into account at all, so its now total number of units you have / fights troops size. So you see alot less units then you should for big units
And you think, that your responde ist understandeble?

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
And you think, that your responde ist understandeble?
i sure hope so? :)

size of units is ignored in unit selection.
so say you have 15.000 Vallorian guards and a squad size of 250. Then your barracks would show you have 360 squads of valorian guards.

If you now have to fight in spire with a squad size of 250 then it would display as if you have 15.000/250 = 60 squads available.
now changes your spire squad size = barracks squad size is a bit low, its more likely you owuld have a spire squad size of 200, meaning 75 squads available.

Deleted User - 60107

I'm not sure I understand your explanation. Here are the screennshots I posted earlier (in a thread that was marked duplicate):
BarracksUnits.png
Spire1.png
Spire2.png
Spire3.png

Could you please explain again using the numbers from my screenshots?

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I'm not sure I understand your explanation. Here are the screennshots I posted earlier (in a thread that was marked duplicate):
View attachment 5882
View attachment 5883
View attachment 5884
View attachment 5885

Could you please explain again using the numbers from my screenshots?

let me take golems as example. golems have a size of 6, you have 149 troops of those, and a squad size of 2463. that means you have a total of 61.164 golems or about. 149 *1463 / 6.
on screenshot 2 you fight with a squadsize of 1629. that should mean 61.164/1629 * 6 = 225 troops available but instead it shows 61164 / 1629 = 37.54
So the bug is that the size of the unit is being ignored in spire. meaning if you fight with golems, you fight/loose 6 times as many units as you should.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
after triple checking on my own account, the amount of units lost seem to be ok.
Its hard for me to check your account tho without knowing what squadsize amounts you had during your fights. So if you really want to check, maybe you can ask support.

DeletedUser2735

i sure hope so? :)

size of units is ignored in unit selection.
so say you have 15.000 Vallorian guards and a squad size of 250. Then your barracks would show you have 360 squads of valorian guards.

If you now have to fight in spire with a squad size of 250 then it would display as if you have 15.000/250 = 60 squads available.
now changes your spire squad size = barracks squad size is a bit low, its more likely you owuld have a spire squad size of 200, meaning 75 squads available.
Now let me look, that I understand it right.
The whole bug is only a fault in showing the right size of units at the screen?
There is no big fault in the size of the units of enemy and/or my troops?
If that is right, I have to ask what we shall do with this useless feature?

maxiqbert

no it's not just display
check this
before selecting troops
index.php

after selecting 2 squads of golems and 1 archer
index.php

the total of golem selected is not taking size into account
and I'm pretty sure the losses are 3953 and not 659, and i'm even pretty sure that you don't get the
(3953 - 659) back after the fight. Meaning your troops just vanish.

UlyssesBlue

I have the same issue as maxiqbert, which I observed with my treants.
In the barracks I have a squad size of 45, and 31.3 squads of treants.
In the spire it says I have a squad size of 124, and 11.9 squads of treants, but when I add them to the fight I get 2 whole squads that are 21 treants in size, and 1 partial squad that is 2 treants in size.