• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [27245] Cannot use EE spell on Stonehenge

UlyssesBlue

Game version: v1.81-(16f5768) (2019-05-24 08:11)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 67.0 (64 bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.192 (64 bit)
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1440 x 900
Account name: UlyssesBlue
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (happens always)

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
If I try to use an Ensorcelled Endowment on my Stonehenge building it won't work. No purple icon is shown over the building, like other large culture buildings, and if I click on it it doesn't become enspelled, and I don't lose a spell. In case it's relevant, I have a chapter 2, level 2 Stonehenge.

Expected situation:
It's a large culture building, so it should behave like other large culture buildings, and I should be able to apply the spell to it.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Click 'inventory'.
2. Click Ensorcelled Endowment spell.
3. View Stonehenge. Note that there is no purple icon above it, indicating the spell can't be used. This purple icon will be visible over other culture buildings.
4. Click on Stonehenge. Note that no spell will be applied. Inventory tally doesn't change, and the building doesn't get the spell effect.

Screenshots of the bug:
stonehenge-bug2.jpg

Dony

King of Bugs
they disabled it for phoenixes due pet food being better and i guess they forgot that stonehenge doesnt have feed effect