• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [27152] Manual Fight Option in Chapter 1 Cities

Loki Blue

This issue is active on Beta, Live US and International servers.

On March 17th, a player on the US Live server posted that when fighting there was no option to fight manually. There was a single "Fight" button, and it forced you to Auto-Fight. To test this I started a new account on US Live. It was normal.

New Live.png

After some discussion, it was suggested someone test it on Beta, which I did. It was normal.

New Beta 1.png

That was on the 19th. Yesterday morning, I started another new Beta (I blame the Phoenix event) and it was not normal.

New Beta 2.png

Out of curiosity, I tested it on the International server, and as above, single fight button, forced Auto-Fight.

New UK.png

This morning, a player on the International server posted that he was experiencing this issue.

For the sake of thoroughness

Game version:
Beta: v1.77-(25bab20) (2019-04-02 09:03)
US Live: v1.75.3-(f557c8d) (2019-03-21 10:34)
International v1.76.1-(a6317e8) (2019-04-02 10:27)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: zz1 (Beta) Arendyll (International)
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.156
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Azor Ahai (Beta) Hyrkoon (International)
Humans or Elves: Both

Last edited:

Loki Blue

So after getting Azor Ahai into Chapter 2 and still having the forced Auto-Fight, I think we can assume it is intentional?

DeletedUser

It's this way on live US servers as well. Pretty bad. You'll lose full squads in tournaments this way.

Loki Blue

Just in case this is still being investigated...

During the Phoenix event, I opened new cities in already established accounts on US Live, and those cities have the manual fight option.