• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [26958] Some trades not counted by quest

UlyssesBlue

Game version: v1.79-(f74c7fc) (2019-05-07 21:13)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 66.0.5 (64 bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.171 (64 bit)
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1440 x 900
Account name: UlyssesBlue
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5

Quest title: Accept 5 trades

Current situation:
At the beginning of chapter 2 I got a quest asking me to accept 5 trades. I took 2 trades in the wholesaler, and the tally updated to 2/5. I then took 3 trades from a player, and the tally updated to 3/5. I took a further 2 trades from a player and the quest updated to 5/5 and I was able to finish it. In total I accepted 7 trades. It appears the quest requires the trades to all be the same type to count towards the quest, but this is not indicated in the quest.

Expected situation:
Either: The quest should be complete when 5 trades are accepted, regardless of the type of trade.
Or: The quest should clearly indicate the 5 trades need to be the same type.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Progress to the point where you get the above quest.
2. Accept a trade in the wholesaler, then make note of the quest tally. It should say 1/5.
3. Accept a trade from a player. If the bug is present it should still say 1/5 instead of 2/5.
4. Accept another trade from a player. If the bug is present it should now say 2/5 instead of 3/5.

Screenshots of the bug: Not available.

DeletedUser2690

Confirmed. The quest does not specify that all 5 must come from the trader or the wholesaler.

1. Open trader and click on wholesaler.
2. Purchase 2 wholesaler trades.
3. Notice the quest says 2/5 complete.
4. Reopen trader.
5. Accept 3 regular trades from other members.
6. Notice the quest now says 3/5 complete.
7. Accept 2 more regular trades, the quest will then say 5/5 complete.