• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [26647] Wrong background images

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.77-(ee2762b) (2019-04-09 15:38)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 66.0.2 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.156
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Wrong/missing background images

Expected situation:

proper images

Reproduction steps:
1. log into game

Attachments

• b1.PNG
    b1.PNG
    426.7 KB · Views: 127
  • b2.PNG
    b2.PNG
    267.5 KB · Views: 113
  • b3.PNG
    b3.PNG
    988.3 KB · Views: 137

LayDHawk2

and same here... another one of those pesky reasons why I left Beta the first time! :(:mad: and yet I am still here for the second time hoping...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

it's broken only if you have low/mid city details setting, high details is ok.

Oke, thx Karvest, that helps :)

But, not really happy that I first had to leave HTML version because of the MA bug, and now I have to load my city in flash with full animation.
It would be much much better if these bugs are getting fixed, instead of having to rely on workarounds and hoping it will continue to work :(

Avenahar

same for me, Windows 10, Chrome, HTML 5, but with high city graphic quality the meadow is green as Karvest recommended

Calenmir

I've adjusted mine to High, and it did solve the problem, but I'm also noticing that when trying to do NH/Visits to others, I can't go from one city to the next. If I try that the next city doesn't load - it's blank. I have to go back to my own city each time then select the next person. Not sure if that is related to this problem or a separate problem.